Saturday, April 04, 2009

Posted Pictures

Thanks for posting the pictures Rich (and a big thankee to Hugh for taking them)

Kinda ironic that my picture was with Jim Dyer. Jim took my yearbook picture way back in 1973 when he was yearbook Editor, and yep, my pic was taken right in the WXCI studio.

Since I was an English major for several math-challenged reasons, I can unequivocally state that there are only three hundred forty-something shopping days until WXCI's 37th birthday celebration. Be there or be square. Aw hell, maybe being square is cool again these days. I have no idea...

Sorry I missed Greg and some of the other folks I might have once remembered, and again, thanks to Hugh and the current WXCI staff for having us all pull the wagons into a circle (which according to an old Firesign Theatre album is the way to get better reception).

Brian "bj" Burgess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home