Thursday, January 12, 2006

One Month and one half

The plan is to have a small celebration at the station for 30 plus years.

One idea is to call it WXCI Day...

All alumni are invited to take part. As far as I know the plan was to have special programming on the last Saturday of February.

I don't know about you, but if I were in the Danbury area, I'd certainly be thinking about how I would be taking over a radio station on that day... let's see if we can make this happen.

Email me if you have interest and/or questions...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interested.

- Bill Baker

9:04 AM  
Blogger Donuts and Coffee said...

I have three bits almost ready for release. A Donuts & Coffee interview with the Exec and Ops board September 12,1976, a Tom Z Show air check and more Alex Crane drop-ins. And I would like to be involved with the WXCI day, as I am in Danbury.

Gregory W.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home