Friday, November 18, 2005

Been quiet... 1 fifth my fault

Sure, it's been a little quiet 'round here. But I'm only taking 1/5th of the blame. I've got a few posts from folks in my mailboxes that I haven't put on line - and I'll get them up after this weekend.

We've got a show we're putting up this weekend - an audio play with Sherlock Homles teamed up with Hercule Poirot. I don't know if this has ever been done before - but heck, we're doing it now. In fact tonight... Saturday, and one more show on Sunday... I'll get back to you after the craziness.

http://txradiotc.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes... Got it... will be posted soon.

As far as a share of the blame, I figure the numbers work out this way -

1 for me
1 for BJ
1 for Jesse
1 for people who email me
1 for people who comment

Even though I've gotten emails that I haven't posted, it's not like I'm buried under them. Perhaps I should do what Scott Adams did on his new blog and talk about how he doesn't trust Intelligent Design folks OR Evolutionists... that got some heavy discussions going.

3:00 PM  
Blogger BJ the gruntled said...

Okay, I'm not as bad as Rabbett. I only check in here once a day.

I haven't posted that much lately because once I got the "history" out of my system I figured it was time for everyone else to fill some space. Besides, the whole controversey between the evolutionists and the ID folks is just a lot of pointless air-blowing......kinda like my old shows on WXCI! (har har)

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right!

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home