Friday, November 25, 2005

Website vs MySpace

I get the impression that current station folks like the Myspace thing a lot.

I've also heard that IM and phone text messaging seems to be more popular among the younger set than websites, email and using an actual phone.

Of course weblogs are proving to be a growing trend as well.
Personally - I like the versatility of a website, and the immediacy of the weblog... I'm not sure about myspace for myself...

In a nutshell - I agree with Rabbett - there's got to be one or two people at the school who are web-savey, and willing to help the station out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff M. said...

"I've also heard that IM and phone text messaging seems to be more popular among the younger set than websites, email and using an actual phone."

Aargh...These kids today! Why, in MY day, we had steam-powered radios, and we LIKED 'em! And even the portables weighed a thousand pounds, and ya had to lug 'em around with a handtruck. And when they brought in the E-Lectricity, why it came in big copper wires with no insulation, and you could get killed just tryin' to plug something in. And we LIKED it! We LOVED it!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home