Friday, March 02, 2007

Message from Keenon Snell (DJ Anonymous)

"A quick blurb about my experience on Alumni Day"

Well it was great I had such a good time djing again at WXCI. I was granted life membership in 2002 but I haven't had time to take a shift since then really. So it was very refreshing to play some of the older songs that I used to play during my active membership. And some of my old listeners actually called up and requested some stuff so it was really surreal. Plus it was great seeing my old friends from college, some of whom I haven't seen in years. Jesse Grosslin I haven't seen in years and on alumni day I had the shift before him which was really cool because when I first became a WXCI jock, he was my GM and I had the morning shift right before him so it was alittle bit of deja vu. So all in all it was a great time and I can't wait for the big 3 5 next year.

Cheers.
Keenon R. Snell "DJ Anonymous"
WXCI Life Member ('00-01 Promo Director, '01-02 PD)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home