Thursday, November 10, 2005

Re: Where are you now?

Great hearing from you Morgan -- those were fun days! I'm now married (14 years -- time flies!) with two kids and live in Ridgefield, CT. Most of my professional life is spent in the area of leadership development/executive coaching. I recently published a book, "The Power of Positive Thinking in Business: 10 - Traits for Maximum Results" (Simon & Schuster) and am looking to publish my next; "ME, INC. -- How to Master the Business of Living." You can check out my website at www.positivedynamics.com

I've got an itch to get back into radio -- interested in hosting a lifestyle talk show using content from publications mentioned above.

How about you, what are you up to?

-Scott Ventrella

1 Comments:

Blogger Donuts and Coffee said...

Where is everybody now?
Put your location on the Frappr map...
http://www.frappr.com/wxcialumni

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home