Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Alumni Emails

I've been asked about a list of current emails.

That's tricky. I would love to post them here, but I'm afraid that spam robots will get ahold of the information and use it for evil. So I'll give a list of people who have sent messages to me, and if you want their emails, I'll be happy to send them to you (if you can prove you're not a spam robot)

The list (in no particular order or accuracy):

Rabbett, Kirk Michaels, Paul Yurt, Randy Frongillo, Evan Travis, Lori Mott, Jeffrey Morris, Morgan Williams, Troy smith, Carey Hewitt, Brian BJ Burgess, Rudi Hauser, Pam Meister, Louis Wahl, Jesse Gosselin, Gregory Wencek, Ed Struski, Adrienne Lalla, Bruce Goldsen, Phil Cyrulik, Jackie Quinn, Hugh McCarney, Patty Grannan and Micheal Wright.

I've found allegedly good locations or emails for folks like Pete Partenio, Bill Baker and others, but since they haven't written me back, I can't be certain.

That's the story so far.

PS: Hugh might have a larger list - The Alumni site has a few too. Again, I wrote to a lot of people about this blog - we have a lot of traffic, so I can assume that a few XCI allumni are checking it out, but not checking in or posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home