Monday, December 04, 2006

The results are coming in...

Counting down for:

WXCI Alumni Day 2007

As far as I know, you only need to be an alumni to be a part of the reunion.

So, if you ever worked at the station in any official capacity - let me know, and I'll keep you in the loop. (email address on sidebar... i think)

So, what's the buzz?

Ed Struski says: "Yeah, I have some interest..."

Gregory Wencek says: "See you there..."

Michael Wright says: "Aw shucks, I'll probably do something!"

Troy Canton says he might be out of the country. But he asks if anyone knows what happened to Krista and Romina. I last heard from Romina in Arizona.

Tom Zarecki says he may also (coincidence???) be out of the country shortly after the date, but may 'pop in to annoy someone'. :)

Adrienne Lalla says she'd be interested!!!

Morgan Williams says: "...you are official and you Rock!" (no really, I have the email... and he used the internet to send it to me, so it must be true)

and finally, Rudi Hauser asks... "will they allow us to go on the air again?"

Will they allow us back on the air....

Hmmmm...

Golly I hope so. New group of people... new folks at the wheel... I'll let you know as I know...

-Rich
unoffical WXCI Alumni Day coordinator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home