Monday, June 04, 2007

ok, it's too quiet

Hi folks.

Been some talk about the fact that Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band was released 40 years ago (God that fact alone makes my skin shrivel).

It can arguably be said that Sgt Pepper's was one of, if not THE defining record of the 60's.

I pose this question to all the participating WXCI alumni:

What would you consider the defining album/CD of the 70's, 80's, 90's, etc. ?

I know we all have our favorites( my personal 60's selection would probably not have been Sgt Pepper's) but let's try to be realistic and consider the album you think had the greatest impact on music in general.

You won't win anything except something new to look at whenever you access this page (sorry Rich)

Have fun and thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries...

I haven't had much to post, maybe I should be the one to say "sorry".

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home