Saturday, December 22, 2007

Blowing the dust off once again.

The 35th anniversary is loooooooming.

A mere 2 months and it will be HERE.

Radios in Connecticut will be BOOMING

With retro only heard once per year

----

Therefore, I'll be posting all sorts of stuff and responding to all sorts of emails and generally getting you whipped up into an uncomfortable frenzy (be sure to have your beta-blockers and alpha inhibitors ready) - so you can't help but be there at the...

W X C I B I R T H D A Y
ANNUAL ALUMNI
CELEBRATION !!!


(bum bum baaaaaaaaaaaah)

I even plan on showing up.

No really.

This time for sure. So stand by for updates and lots of emails and stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donuts and Coffee said...

I am duplicating these entries at http://donutsandcoffee.ning.com/, a social network. Should anyone like to join, (John Forguites, Jeff Morris and Brian Burgess are already there.) drop me a line and I will invite you.

There are additional discussions and the usual stuff you find at social networks. A single place to access this blog and some other blogs as well.

I plan to be there and I hope to see many of you too!

Greg Wencek
AKA Donuts and Coffee 1973

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home