Friday, December 02, 2005

Send 'em

Greg,

Sure send 'em.

Didn't someone do a trivia call in show - Do tapes still exist? I might have an old Doors episode too. I'll look around and... you know what? I think this is going to happen.

I was going through some tapes, and found the awful interviews with Bobby Rydell and The Regents. This guy asks Bobby Rydell what it was like to be in the movie 'Bye Bye Birdie'... and a follow up was, did you like working with Paul Lynde... and then the interviewer starts to do a Paul Lynde impression. Bobby pauses and then gives a James Cahn style distant laugh and says with just the right amount of sarcasm, "That's good"

Priceless for anyone who needs a pointers on doing (and not doing) an interview.

-Rich

3 Comments:

Blogger Donuts and Coffee said...

Does anyone have the Interview with Aaron Copland? John Forguites and, I think, Peter Faas interviewed him when he came to the campus.

If memory served John asked him how to pronounce Rodeo and he Answered "How do I know, I'm from Brooklyn." (My memory has been known to fail so the tape would be helpful.)

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Including interviews would be COOL... providing 1) people still have them 2) they'd be willing to send them to me one way or another.

I have a WXCI ID from Alan Ginsberg somewhere.

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Including interviews would be COOL... providing 1) people still have them 2) they'd be willing to send them to me one way or another.

I have a WXCI ID from Alan Ginsberg somewhere.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home