Monday, December 04, 2006

The groovy unpierced fossils...

bj says:

Hopefully I will be able to take part in the Birthday festivities. I'd probably be better suited to a group segment like last time rather than my own individual shift.

I'd be more willing to hang out and help with logistics and answer any questions folks might have about the "early days" (if anyone even cares anymore).

Maybe I'm just getting too damn old to try and figure out how to work the board. LOL. I just figure SOMEBODY has to represent the unpierced fossils of yesteryear.


Hmmm... So does that mean NOT getting pierced or inked is the NEW avant garde?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

I sent one on CD last year - so I should think it would be perfectly fine...

I will check with Hugh to make sure.

rjf

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stuff on CD is fine. It might be good to provide both half-hour and a full hour version, in case the demand for time is high. This way you do the editing and get to close your segment (if you want) rather than having someone pot you down as they begin their time.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Rich said...

At least you'd have a whole show... last year my CD was started late (I'm not mentioning names) and the powers that be turned the station off (went to automation) before my show was over...

c'est la vie...

Hey speaking of automation... maybe XCI could play some of the prerecorded stuff in the over-night that weekend.... Hmmmm? Or anytime the automation kicks-in during that week... how about them apples???

I could easily provide a few blocks of material.

We could have standard guidelines and some standard spots and bumpers that would tell the listeners what they were being subjected to.

Just a thought.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home