Thursday, January 10, 2008

Does this look easy?

I bet it does.

But I assure you that putting up these little blurbs about what's going on in a month and change makes putting up Stonehenge look like setting up patio furniture.

Man... I gotta remember my password... think of something to say... log on... type it out and then press ENTER. OY!

Anyhow... this has been sitting in my TO DO box for a while, it comes from former GM Anne "Ann-archy" Corey and she says:

I knew I needed to track down this photo to have you post it. I finally found it and have identified most of the people in the photo.


click for larger view

This might be 1986 or early 1987. Taken in the WXCI office in the old student union building. To the best of my recollection, here are the people pictured:
back row L-R: Randy "Waters" Frongillo, Morgan Williams, Ray Hofmiller, Darren ?, Rick ?, Hassan Madkour, Scott Nicholson?, Rob "Rob Radio" Kriauciunas, Alice McKenney, Mike ?, John "J.R." Ryan, Greg Chelso
front row L-R: Adrienne Lalla, Marie Salvador, Bill Baker, Ashley Cooke, Anne "Ann-archy" Corey, Maureen/Alex Horton, Jeff McKay, Dave Rinelli, Garrett Burdick (who took this photo), Cindy Winters, Kandi Wilkins, Cindy Johnson?, Tom Bussman

I hope all is well with you & I'll see you at the reunion!
Thanks, Anne

2 Comments:

Blogger Garrett said...

Hey....Garrett here. I'm sitting on my couch in San Rafael, California and just came across this post. WOW...great memories...Lots of Laughs...
Love to WXCI

http://garrettburdick.com/

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does everyone in that photo look like they're 12 years old?

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home