Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dishing up...



Amazing - All that for only the price of a radio...

I'm talking the show that Tom Z is serving up (be it at 10 or noon).

I mean LOOK AT IT... This thing promises to be pretty swanky stuff suitable for a swell anniversary. And the guests that may be lined up... If only one or two of these folks calls in - it will be more than worth the price of admission.

I hope Tom doesn't mind me potentially JINXING the whole thing by revealing some of the folks... (for those who miss the broadcast, the plan is to podcast it for later) - OK... OK... I guess I won't go into specifics - but to give you a teaser - we're talking a possible interview with a Governor, newly installed Fire Chief, Rabbett (calling in from Hawaii), a television news anchor, a former Mayor...

All of them with alleged connections to WXCI which they may or may not disavow while connected to a radio representation of a polygraph device (except not really)...

Tune in... it's gonna be spicy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home