Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I made it

Hi gang, BJ here. Just followed a few simple steps in order to get registered on Rich's little project here. If a non-techno-luddite like me can do it, so can you. Rich has no idea how great a thing he's done by creating this site, but I'm sure we'll all let him know, right?

Hi to Evans, Rabb, Jeff, Dood, Greg, and anyone else I knew from way back when. Also hi to all the folks I met during the 25th anniversary party whom I've already forgotten. That weekend was great, but I'm not sure if I was blinded by the brilliance of it all, or whether that was the glare coming off of Stan 's head (just kidding, ol' buddy).

WXCI was, and continues to be a noble experiment in pushing the boundaries of radio. You don't have to have been a Life Member in order to have made a significant contribution to the station. I agree with Bruce Anderson that it is a shameful oversight that Evans Travis never was elected a Life Member. I'm sure there may be others too.

Ok, enough of my blather. Thanks again Rich, and long live WXCI!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In case it's not painfully obvious by now... Rod Renegade and Rich are one in the same... we radio folks (and those who grew up during the CB fad-era) are no stranger to this curious "handle/screen-name" thang.

RF

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess that should be strangers... not stranger... darn these fingers!!!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home