Saturday, October 08, 2005

RAQC

(recently asked questions and comments)

From Lori Mott:


I love reading all these messages - how do I post my own up
there?


You have two options, and it depends on how much you want to say. You can either send the message to me by email. Or, if you have a lot to say and you don't want to wait for me to put it on line, you can be put on the 'blogging team'. I'm not completely sure what that means, but I'll look into it.

Also, anyone with a blogger account (you don't need a blog to have one) can post messages in the comments section. Any viewer can post or read the COMMENTS by clicking that link after each post.

From BJ:


I like the pictures Hugh posted, but did we really need to see the one looking down at his feet? I thought I was the only one who managed to take such pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home