Sunday, October 02, 2005

Getting a handle on this.

When I was told Rabbett's site was gone... (I think it was a week ago)... I wasn't surprised. I think there were about a dozen posts in a dozen years.

It was then that I decided to start this blog.

Ok... I have since learned that his site is up... he is well... and it was all some crazy false alarm.

So now I've got an open can, and a lap full of worms. But they're cute wixy worms, and they like good radio... so I guess I'm not going to stop... even if someone tries to buy me off with a pickle and some anchovies... Nope, when it comes to this blog... I've got the tenacity of a mongoose gripping a cobra's back.

What you could do is help out, if you're in communication with your own network of XCI-ers... I'll offer blog team membership privilages (for what it's worth) to any XCI folks who want to post stuff on here. Just shoot me an email (via the contact button on the right hand side... please, no more offers to launder money from the Congo... or different ways to enlarge my bierschinken... just keep it on the subject of WXCI.)

I'd like this blog to be for anyone curious about what good radio can do to good people... and visa versa... E pluribus unim... In hoc agricola conc... etc

3 Comments:

Blogger M. Wright said...

Thanks for leaving the light on.

I too will keep checking in from time to time.

-Mike W

7:53 PM  
Blogger Rich said...

OMG... You've got an interesting blog, don't you know.

Yeah, Rod Renegade is a character I made up for the Texas Radio Theatre... It was a little more updated than my last on line 'handle': "Freq" modeled after the character created by Randy "Waters" -- the immortal "Ninty-one-seven WXCI Nu Music Frequency Man"

7:54 PM  
Blogger Rich said...

BTW, Pam - Texas is hot. Mike, Thanks for stopping by!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home