Sunday, October 02, 2005

Message from et



Many thanks... Not sure if you knew where you were sending your
e-mail but I am Evans Travis. One of the original members of XCI. I
am in the picture you have in the back, to the right with a heck of a
lot of hair. (not anymore of course) I counted Tom Z(arecki), Rabbett
(Robert Abbett, BJ, Peter Oths, Bruce Andersen, and a host of others
as my personal friends. We were a great bunch and had some fantastic
times at the station back in the late 70s.

There was a point a couple of years after the station got going that
our programming became popular enough to have a showing on the Arbitron
ratings for our area. Not top, mind you, but we were getting kind of
popular.

I really appreciate you keeping alive the memory of this truly great
institution. We had a fabulous 25 year celebration. If you contact
Rabbett at IRH, I'm sure he'd send you some pictures from the
celebration to post. He had a great VR (virt reality) 360 degree
picture he had posted for awhile. Shows the whole gang who were there
at the time, grouped by decade (70s, 80s, 90s).

Many thanks and keep up the good work.

Best Regards,

et

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home