Saturday, December 10, 2005

Trend Wars and Zombies


I just posted some more WXCI production -

TrendWars was an unfinished audio drama that features the production and voice talents of: Gregg Vegas, Thom Monahan, Rob Dryff, Randy Waters, Rich Frohlich, and Patty Grannan. There are two other voices I can't figure out - I believe their first names were used in the production - Tom ? - I can see his face in my mind. We worked on several projects togther at the ECHO and at the Media Production Society. The other female voice is Janet... Janet who... I don't know.

This was never finished while I was at the station. I did my best to edit it on tape in 1991... then I tried an ancient digital editing ap in 1994... and finally did a quick mix before I put it on the podcast.

It's here... WXCI MEMORIES PODCAST PAGE

rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home