Thursday, December 08, 2005

You want me to keep going like this?

I mean I can...

I know there are people looking at this... (unlike being on the air late at night, I see the counter rising).

Despite the mound of posts from and about yours truly, I'd actually prefer to pass on messages and audio content from other WXCI alumni and listeners...

I would, but when I sit back and try to let that happen, people say: "Hey, there's nothing new to read".

OK... no problem. As alluded to in a previous post - Shutting up is hard for me...

Catch you on the flip -

rjf

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Classes ended yesterday, and we had a snow day today (7"+ in the Danbury area), but I should have a little time next week, so I'll take a look at the files again and see what I can find.

I can always go through the grade books and put up lists of people who were in Radio Workshop.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That way, if they ever did a search for their name on Google... it would come up on a website not connected with anything they would be ashamed of... not much anyway.

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better, not Bitter? Wasn't that a Rhinegold or Balentine slogun?

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home