Saturday, February 25, 2006

Alex Crane is alive and well...

I came across the WXCI Memories blog quite by accident and was
surprised to see references to Alex Crane after sooo many years. Yes,
BJ was indeed Peetie.. among other things... Has anyone heard from
Kevin Hogan ? He read news... or from Joel Rabinowitz ? He did
sports at that time. We all had a blast ! I'm sorry I was unable to
attend the anniversary reunions, but seeing and hearing some of those
memories on this blogsite is just great.
It is true.. I am living in Fairfield, CT with my wife , Margo and
our son David, who is currently searching for a college for next
September (WCSU is in the list ). Time flies ! I've been teaching
Grades 3-6 in Fairfield for the past 31 years. My WXCI experience was
wonderful and has certainly helped me through the years .
Thank you for remembering.

Dennis Boskello

1 Comments:

Blogger Donuts and Coffee said...

Dennis,
I have recordings of your program drop-ins. I'll get the latest revised copy to Rich for inclusion on the Podcast site.

Glad to hear things are well with you and the family.

Gregory Wencek

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home