Saturday, February 25, 2006

The big day!

The day sounded great. Wonderful! Amazing...

But there's one minor thing... My show was cut off at the end. (sniff)

Ah well... you win some, you lose some.

I guess that's the first thing I'll be posting on the podcast... I'm sure most who are really interested have already been subjected to a preview of the show - but the end was never actually aired on WXCI... so it will be a matter of principle.

If the powers that be at XCI are kind enough to have us back next year - I think I'll pick a different slot, rather than play the role of irrestable force vs. an immovable object.

In between several audio projects I was able to hear a lot of the broadcasts after Tom Z - and it sounds like it was a good time for everyone involved.

We all owe a big thanks to WXCI, Jen, Hugh, the indulgence of the listeners and everyone else who helped out.

So...

THANKS!

rjf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home